Get To Know: Clark Kent [Man of Steel]
It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then… He shoots fire from the skies and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him. -Batman
I just want to start out by saying thank you to everyone for all the support you’ve given me. I’ve made so many great friends in the year and half I’ve been blogging and I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for you. Okay, enough of the sappy stuff! To thank you guys I’ve decided to host a giveaway!
Here are the guidelines:
- Since this giveaway is to thank my followers, you must be following me
- There will be two (2) winners. The first place winner can chose any book(s) valued at $20 USD or less. The second place winner can choose any book(s) valued at $15 USD or less.
- You must enter using the Rafflecopter widget. Any other entries will not be counted.
- The giveaway is a worldwide as long The Book Depository ships to your country
- The giveaway ends on September 20, 2014 at 11:59 EST. I will then chose the winner using Rafflecopter (which uses a random number generator)
- I will be contacting the winners via email (provided to me via Rafflecopter). I promise I will only contact you for the giveaway and will never send you any spam.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner
- I will be checking to make sure that the winner has valid entries and if found to have invalid entries, the winner will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen
- The winners must be comfortable with giving me their address (again, I promise not to spam you!)
- If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Here’s the link to the Rafflecopter giveaway! Enter away!
Words of wisdom by Joey Tribbiani
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."
Robin Williams ( July 21st 1951 - August 11th 2014)
hannah & jason → october baby
Jacob: Jason, it’s Dr. Lawson. Listen, I wanted to say that I assumed the worst about you. But Hannah talked to me. She told me how you treated her with respect, how much you cared, and I think you should call her.
Jason: I uh…
Jacob: Listen, I’m not saying that I think you have to call her. But I just think that you should. I’m not trying to pry. I just want to know what your intentions are about my daughter.
Jason: I love her.
All 7 of my reaction pieces for Adidas during this years World Cup